Say hello to your new favorite dish for seasonal potlucks and holiday gatherings! This tasty salad satisfies everyone. It’s easy to make, is served cold and is a colorful addition to any table. The vinaigrette dressing gets a color, flavor and nutritional boost from Regular Girl Wellness. This synbiotic blend of organic cranberry juice powder, prebiotic fiber and probiotics helps promote urinary tract health while also supporting gut health.
A nutritional powerhouse
This wild rice, kale and cranberry salad expertly balances savory and sweet, and provides a satisfying crunch. It also delivers impressive nutrients. Regular Girl Wellness adds 3 grams dietary fiber, boosting the gut-love you’re receiving from the wild rice, nuts and veggies.
We could go on for days about cranberry’s benefits. What you really need to know is that this fruit contains a unique polyphenol called proanthocyanidins or PACs. Studies show these PACs have benefits for helping support urinary tract health. That’s why grandma always said to drink your cranberry juice!
Regular Girl Wellness contains the equivalent of SIX 8-ounce glasses of cranberry juice, but without the added sugar. Woah! And the added fiber amplifies its power. Double woah!
- ¼ cup tablespoons water
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- One Regular Girl Wellness On-The-Go packet
- 1-2 tablespoons agave or honey, to taste
- 1 teaspoon champagne mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked wild rice, chilled
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup toasted almonds, sliced or finely chopped
- 3 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, light and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1.5 cups kale, massaged and finely chopped
In a small bowl, combine all vinaigrette ingredients and mix thoroughly.
In a larger bowl, combine all ingredients. Add dressing to moisten (you may not need it all) and chill before serving.