Pumpkin purée helps add a kick of fiber (and color!) to this no-bake cheesecake recipe:
• 2 c. cold heavy cream
• 2 8-oz packages cream cheese, at room temperature
• 1⁄4 c. packed light brown sugar
• 1 15-oz. can pumpkin pie filling
• 2 scoops or packets Regular Girl
• Optional: cinnamon, graham cracker crumbs (for garnish)
1. Beat heavy cream on high in a stand mixer with whisk attachment for 2 minutes until soft peaks form. Transfer to large bowl and set aside.
2. In mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Regular Girl, and brown sugar. Beat on high 1 minute until fluffy. Add pie filling and beat 30 seconds until just combined. Gently fold in half of whipped cream, being careful not to deflate.
3. Divide mixture between 6-8 cups, and add dollop whipped cream on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs, if using. Enjoy!
Recipe by The Kitchn