It was cool to be “Pick of the Month” for Hy-Vee retail dietitians. This Midwest grocery store chain is known for its impressive selection of better-for-you products and in-store dietitians. But what really knocked our hot pink socks off was the creativity these health gurus showed in sharing the benefits of our prebiotic fiber and probiotic blend. They made maintaining gut health fun, easy and oh so tasty!
- Topeka, Kansas Hy-Vee dietitian Kylene Frost took to the airwaves to share how our gut health influences our overall well-being as our body’s second brain.
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa Hy-Vee Dietitian Judy Fitzgibbons was the featured “Expert of the Day” on her local news. Her focus was beating gas, bloating and other digestive issues with the low-FODMAP diet. We love how she included low-FODMAP Regular Girl in her segment. See The Regular Girl’s Guide to the low-FODMAP diet to learn more.
- The Eagan, Minnesota Hy-Vee let its customers try Regular Girl by offering a Chia Banana Berry Smoothie with Regular Girl at its juice/smoothie bar.
- Milan, Illinois Hy-Vee dietitian Nina Struss spent the month sharing a variety of gut health tips including the importance of fiber and the benefits of fermented foods. She also appeared on her local news talking about a gut-friendly diet and included a shout-out to Regular Girl.
- Several stores, including those in Des Moines and Davenport, Iowa used Facebook video to encourage shoppers to soothe that unhappy tummy and try Regular Girl at in-store sampling events.
- There were also events galore that included Regular Girl, including Digest Fest, a Women’s Health and Lifestyle Fair, several Follow your Gut tours and Gut Health classes, a Healthy Gut Challenge and a Junior Chef Cooking Class.
- Savage, Minnesota Hy-Vee Dietitian Melissa Jaeger went on morning TV to confess her love for nutritious avocados. During her segment, she made our Zoodles with Creamy Avocado Sauce recipe and beamed about the extra five grams of soluble fiber that Regular Girl adds to the dish.
- The Fremont, Nebraska store involved the little ones for a display that made us smile. Just like adults, most kids don’t get enough fiber in their daily diet. Regular Girl is ideal for kids five and up. Learn how much fiber your child needs.
- Several stores held giveaways and constructed fun displays. The end caps featuring toilet paper and Regular Girl were inventive and drove home an important point: What you leave in the toilet bowl really is a window into your health. If you’re not up on the seven common poop shapes, check out our downloadable poop guide.
To show our deep appreciation, Regular Girl sent KitchenAid mixers to several Hy-Vee stores. Congrats to Cottage Grove, Marshalltown, Ames #1, Coralville #2, Omaha #10, Milan, Davenport #5, Belton and Columbus.