Maybe trivia isn’t the right word for this. Trivia is generally defined as information of little importance. There are a few tidbits in here that we women have to know, especially if we want to stay balanced, comfortable and confident.
- The average person uses about 57 sheets of toilet paper every day.
- More people around the world have access to mobile phones than they do toilets.
- More than 7 million Americans have admitted to dropping their phones in the toilet at some point in their life.
- On a related note: Your phone has 20 times more bacteria on it than a toilet handle. Eew.
- Poop can be classified into one of seven shapes, two of which get the medical field’s thumbs up.
Curious about what’s normal and what’s not? Check out our perfectly printable poop guide.
- The Scott Paper Company invented the toilet paper roll in 1890.
- Twenty percent of people don’t wash their hands after using the bathroom. Thirty percent don’t use soap! Another eew.
- World Toilet Day, held each November, celebrates toilets and everything they do for us. Organizers say if you’re lucky enough to have one — 3.6 billions people don’t — give it some love!
We’re fans of self-love, too. Prioritize the health of your insides because when your gut feels good, you feel good! Regular Girl is a complete care system made with clean ingredients that supports everything from regularity and gut health, to overall balance and nutrition.