At Regular Girl, we have all the right labels. Not Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Tiffany, but the kind of labels that mean you can trust that our products are designed with your health in mind. Clean and natural supplements uniquely formulated to work with your body, and support your gut health and overall wellbeing. That’s just how we roll. So go ahead, take a closer look at the labels we’re wearing.
- USDA Certified Organic. This classic certification means our plant-based soluble fiber and beneficial probiotics are 100 percent natural and meet the stringent USDA organic standards. There are no additional ingredients, preservatives, flavors or additives.
- Non-GMO Project Verified. This is another assurance that our products do not contain any GMO ingredients. This is a third-party verification process done through the nonprofit, The Non-GMO Project.
- Monash University Low-FODMAP certified. FODMAPs are a group of carbohydrates which tend to not play nice in people suffering from irritable bowel syndrome and other functional gastrointestinal disorders. They’re known to cause gas, pain, bloating and other GI upsets. Following a low-FODMAP diet may help reduce these symptoms. This certification shows we’re a certified low-FODMAP fiber and therefore acceptable for sensitive tummies.
- Glyphosate-residue free. This certification, by The Detox Project, means our prebiotics and probiotic products don’t contain the world’s most common herbicide, glyphosate. This weed killer ingredient is considered a probable human carcinogen according to the International Agency on Research for Cancer.
- Informed Choice. This voluntary certification means our products are routinely tested for contaminants as well as more than 250 substances banned in sports. This global quality assurance program also helps reduce the risk of impurities in sports nutrition products.
- Clean Label Project Certified. When it comes to industrial and environmental contaminants and chemicals of concern, this certification has the strictest regulations in the country. And, we’re proud to say it’s on our label.
But wait, there’s more.
We think it’s ok to over-accessorize with labels when considering what you put into your body. That’s why we’re proud to wear a few more. Regular Girl is certified Kosher. Plus, there’s no gluten, sugar, dairy, fillers or carriers or anything else that may get in the way of you and your better health journey. We have just what you need, and nothing you don’t.