If you’re anything like us, the snooze button is our best friend and worst enemy. 10 more minutes of sleep, hooray! 10 minutes closer to being late, boo. We love having these overnight oats handy for those mornings when we hit snooze one (or 5) too many times. Which, let’s be honest, is most days.
They’re super simple to make. Just 2 minutes of prep the night before and practically zero work the next morning. And they’re packed with so many amazing nutrients – fiber, probiotics, protein and calcium. Not to mention a bunch of vitamins and minerals like Magnesium and Vitamin B6. You’ll be out the door in two seconds flat with a well-balanced breakfast in hand.
- Combine ½ C rolled oats, ½ C almond milk, 1 tbsp almond butter and sweetener (to taste).
- Refrigerate overnight – at least 6 hours.
- The next morning, mix in 1 packet (or scoop) of Regular Girl, and top with mixed berries and walnuts.
Tip: If you workout in the mornings, stir in 1 tsp. chia seeds for an extra protein boost.
Doesn’t get much simpler than that, right? Plus, you can feel good knowing your body is reaping some pretty serious benefits.
- All that protein plus Regular Girl’s 5 grams of quality fiber means you’ll be feeling fuller for longer.
- The unique fiber in Regular Girl helps food move through your system at just the right pace so you won’t feel gassy or bloated*.
- Regular Girl’s 8 billion active probiotics help replenish the good bacteria in your gut to make sure your digestive system is balanced*.
- Protein-rich rolled oats, almond butter and walnuts help jump-start muscle recovery.
- Vitamins and minerals like Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D and Vitamin E will help keep your mind and body in tip-top shape.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.